Perfect size for siphoning or bottling from a gallon jug. Takes 5/16" tubing.
- Sanitize and rinse your Auto Siphon.
- Get the inner tube gasket and the outer tube wet.
- Attach the curved siphon to a hose.
- Submerge the end of Auto Siphon into your container.
- If bottling directly, attach the correct bottle for the tubing you are using and place it inside your bottle wand. Otherwise place the the tubing into the container you're racking to.
- Pull the inner tube up until the liquid fills the tube.
- Pump the inner tube down and siphon will begin.
- Pull out the inner tube and sanitize your Auto Siphon for storage.