No more struggling with different techniques to get a siphon started! Get an Easy Siphon and you won’t have to worry about it anymore; one pump and the siphon is running. Talk about Easy!
Comes with 1/2" cane. 1/2" tubing must be purchased separately. Moves more beer in less time than the 3/8” version.
- Sanitize and rinse your Easy-Siphon.
- Get the inner tube gasket and the outer tube wet.
- Attach the curved siphon to a hose.
- Submerge the end of Easy-Siphon into your container.
- If bottling directly, attach the correct bottle for the tubing you are using and place it inside your bottle wand. Otherwise place the the tubing into the container you're racking to.
- Pull the inner tube up about 7" until the liquid fills the tube.
- Pump the inner tube down and siphon will begin.
- Pull out inner tube and sanitize Easy-Siphon for storage.