The Carbonated Beverage Filler is a counter-pressure machine that fills bottles with pre-carbonated beverages without losing carbonation; The XpressFill Carbonated Beverage Filler uses a high-tech sensor probe that shuts off the fill at the perfect height in the bottle neck every time, regardless of bottle variations.
Even though this machine is designed for carbonated beverages, it can also be used for still products as long as they are fed to the filler using a lightly pressurized keg or pump. That means that you can use this for your normal bottling as well as for those special bottle-conditioned beers too!
The Carbonated Beverage Filler is also suitable for filling Charmat-style sparkling wines, at a maximum operating pressure of 60 psi.
The filler will accommodate bottles up to 4 inches in diameter and up to 13.5 inches tall. This covers most standard sized 12 oz, 22 oz and 750 mL bottles.
Each bottle filler is hand built to order in the California factory. Lead times average about 3 weeks.
Features & Specifications:
- 200 Bottles per Hour capacity (12 oz)
- All materials in the beverage flow path are FDA certified as food grade for contact with alcohol
- Maximum Bottle Dimensions: 4" D x 13.5" H
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 60 psi
- Weight: 32 lbs
- Dimensions: 16 inches wide x 17 inches high x 15.5 inches deep
- Requires 1.5A of 115V 50/60Hz power