Why dip your toes in the water when you can take a running start and cannonball right into the world of homebrewing? With the Premium Homebrew and Kegging Starter Kit you can skip the bottling-induced headaches and go straight to kegging your first batch. Get everything included in two of our most popular kits at an even better value!
Starting with the brewing equipment, you'll receive everything that comes with our top-shelf Premium Homebrew Starter kit (BRKIT300). This includes a massive 8.5 gallon stainless steel brewing kettle, 7 gallon Fermonster fermenter, copper wort chiller, American Pale Ale ingredient kit, and all the time tested brewing equipment you need to make beer at home. The large volume kettle allows for Full-Boil brews, which can have lighter color and better hop flavors. No need to fuss with a funnel or siphon thanks to the included kettle spigot, which can be used to safely and easily transfer liquid from your kettle to your Fermonster fermenter. The Fermonster is the perfect vessel for your first batch, and the 7 gallon capacity means you won't have to upgrade down the road when you want to brew beer styles that foam a lot during fermentation. Several of the most popular upgrades for new homebrewers include a larger kettle, a larger fermenter, and a wort chiller. With this kit you can check off those boxes on Day 1!
Brewing is a labor of love. But few love the labor of bottling their finished brew. Luckily for you, everything from the 5 gallon Torpedo Homebrew Kegging kit (KEG410) is also included. When your brew buddies swap bottling horror stories, just listen and nod your head politely. We won't tell anyone that you skipped the bottling stage entirely! This system is comprised of absolutely everything you need to dispense your homebrew on draft. The dual gauge regulator will tell you the pressure in the keg, as well as how much CO2 is left in the tank. Comes with an aluminum CO2 tank that will never rust. 5 feet of 3/16" ID beer line, ideal for draft systems, so your beer drops to the correct pressure and does not excessively foam in the glass. Last but not least, this system features the 5 gallon Torpedo Keg, an all stainless ball lock keg with a commercial style. These kegs are stackable and feature rolled handles that make transport a breeze.
Brewing Equipment Included:
- 7 Gallon Fermonster fermenter with built in spigot, stopper, and airlock
- 8.5 Gallon Stainless Steel Brew Kettle w/ thermometer port, stainless ball valve, internal volume markers, Silicone handle grips
- Copper Wort Chiller for quick cooling
- Food Grade Bucket for bottling
- Mesh bags for grain and hops on brew day
- A Thermometer for easy temperature management
- Hydrometer for making key sugar measurements
- Transfer Tubing
- Bottling Wand with shut off valve
- Sturdy Bottle Capper
- Bottle Caps
- Bottle Cleaning Brush
- Star San Sanitizer for true sanitizing
- Large Stainless Steel Spoon for mixing
- Craftmeister Cleaning Tablets for super easy cleaning
- Delicious American Pale Ale recipe kit with yeast
Kegging Equipment Included:
- Brand New 5 Gallon Torpedo Ball Lock HomeBrew Keg
- Beer line assembly with hand held faucet
- New Aluminum 5 lb CO2 tank
- Gas line assembly
- Premium Dual Gauge regulator
The CO2 tank is shipped empty. You can have it filled at a For You Brewing Supplies in Terre Haute, Indiana. If you are not in town, check a welding supply shop or Yellow Pages under Gas- Industral, Medical.